Sunday, September 28, 2008

Today, I woke up and did some laundry+kemas2 room. After finish all the usual weekend duty, I watch series that downloaded yesterday from rumah kak asma’. ANTM, gossip girl, prison break and ugly betty season 3. Gosh, I didn’t watch Betty until finale last season because no one shares the last 2-3 episodes. So, I kinda lost during the season 3 premier. MODe back to evil willemina, betty with 2 bfs, Daniel's French son?

Hurm, guess I have to download the finale last season.


Yesterday went to ikea with awa. She brought study desk that we have to do-it-ourselves. The table and kaki comes separately that we can choose what type of desk or kaki that we want. Ended up buying both in black so that fit with her clig-clag (convertible sofa-can change into katil) and carpet that she brought from conforama.


We break-fast together and I cook udang butter. Comment? As for me to eat, I think its ok. Sedap juga la aku masak. Dunno about Awa’s opinion because I didn’t ask her. Hehe~


I tried to call my parents using skype and voip. Gosh, I don’t know why. They can’t listen to my voice as I can hear them clearly. I try to call more than 10 times. My brother said my voice is sekat-sekat. Maybe something wrong with the internet connection yesterday. That’s the reason I am so down today. I don’t know where to get internet connection near my damn-ugly condillac residence. I don’t have the chance yet to speak with my parents this week. I am so emotional this morning. Last time that I was so homesick is at maahad hamidiah.


Chem might say ‘ok la tu, ko ada budak malaysia sana, aku sini sorang-sorang’. Ya, its good but they can’t layan me 24/7 plus they also have their own kerja nak buat. I know that I can’t merengek to them always. But chem, you have internet connect in your room. So, I think your problem is almost solved. You can call your parents anytime or even every day to ask recipe from your mom. Xde la desperate loner like me. Plus, I have a major visa problem and scholarship too. duHh!


Now I understand what sebastien told me. ‘If you need someone to talk when you down, just call me. We can meet’. I just laughing that time while eating kebab at downtown Grenoble. Never thought that I would feel down+missing my family+crying (yes, I have to admit. This morning I was really crying. I don’t care what u guys would say about this. Men also should be allowed to cry.). I feel bad because when Sebastien doing his internship in Aramis Malaysia, I never ask if he have problems or anything that I can help. But now he is in Paris and always message me through facebook. Merci Seb!


This coming Tuesday, its genap 2 months. Friends always asking

‘cmne kt sana?

Mesti bess kn?’

Sgt bess if you have a friend from utp together here. So Farid kat german tu, ko sgt bess. Sekali dgn beh and pudin. Its not like I dont want to make new friends here. I have friends from Syria, Australia, China and djoubuti here. But since we are not in the same purpose here, it’s not really tied us together.Just hi-bye or a little chit-chat while cooking dinner in the kitchen. But, I bet u guys, they are happy here with their classmates and study. Not like me.


I might be sounded not bersyukur at all. Believe me, you have to experience this yourself before you can put such a harsh comment on me.


Anyway, life is meaningless without challenge. I will appreciate more my family and friends when they are around.


Au Reviour!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Keyrol live must be continue. Pray always. May Allah bless you.

Keyrol Anwar said...

thanx zali!
emo gile x dpt call rumah!

Achan Sinclair said...

Tenang..tenang.. Anyway.. Salam Aidilfitri.. Maaf Zahir Batin.. Ni no akaun CIMB aku, kalo nk masuk duit raya 1430**********

Keyrol Anwar said...

achan sinclair: thanx mesej hari raya! sungguh perasaan menjadi idola ramai yer kamu!

jebat said...

Be strong always..!
=]

Keyrol Anwar said...

thanx Jebat!

da ok skrg..hehe!
rasa malu lak ngn pot ni..

LuKe HaKiM said...

eiw eiw..
someone's missing me so much that he cried?
tuhan!!!
relax lah bro.
nanti kite lepak alamanda eh?
:)

Keyrol Anwar said...

ceit!
not u ok~~
should I delete this post?
malu laks! haha!

acik said...

dek sobab ekau tulih namo den,den komen la sket..

sodeh jgak la den dongar ekau mcammano..
tp den nk boghi nasihat satu jo..
ekau dapek peluang duduk kek oversea skali ni jo..(maso dopan den x tau la)
tu pon x lamo..
so..ekau buek la apo yg ekau suko (jgan buek doso sudah..)
jgan dok crying2.. rindu2..lonely k..
esok ekau da balik mlysia..jgan myosal plak..

den tau ekau sorg..tp do your best k!
ganbate!
hehe..

Tschüss~~

aWWa said...

clic-clac..not clig clag :P